At Agreement Resources, LLC, we make hard conversations easier.
- In-person or Online mediation (via Zoom videoconferencing)
- Mediation for adult families re: eldercare / communication / roles & responsibilities / finances / decision-making / estates
- Family business mediation
- Co-parenting mediation
- Divorce and marriage mediation
- Conflict Management Coaching
- Conflict Resolution Skills Training
- Training for Mediators in Elder / Adult Family Mediation
Day, evening, and weekend appointments available.
Norwood, MA 02062
Natick, MA 01760
Degrees and Experience
- M.S.W. Boston College
- M.B.A. Boston College
- B.A. magna cum laude Brown University
- Co-Founder of Agreement Resources, LLC.
- Co-Founder of Elder Decisions® (See www.ElderDecisions.com, a division of Agreement Resources, LLC), providing Adult Family Conflict Resolution and training.)
- Mediator and trainer regarding divorce, eldercare, parent/child, and workplace issues.
- Co-author with Rikk Larsen of "Elder Mediation: Optimizing Major Family Transitions," Marquette Elder's Advisor Law Journal, Volume 7, Number 2, Spring 2006.
- Co-author with Arline Kardasis, Rikk Larsen, and Blair Trippe of the book "Mom Always Liked You Best: A Guide to Resolving Family Feuds, Inheritance Battles & Eldercare Crises"
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation (Recently served on the Board of Directors)
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators (Founding member)
- Association for Conflict Resolution (International, and New England Chapter)
- Served on two Working Groups of the Trial Court's Standing Committee on Dispute Resolution
Mediation services offered remotely via Zoom videoconferencing.
Offices in Norwood, Natick, and Marlborough.
Agreement Resources, LLC and Elder Decisions® are approved to receive referrals from the Bristol, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, and Suffolk Divisions of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court Department.
Contact us today at 617-621-7009 x24 for a free consultation to explore whether mediation with Agreement Resources, LLC is a fit for your situation.