At Agreement Resources, LLC, we make hard conversations easier.
- Divorce and marriage mediation
- Co-parenting mediation
- Eldercare / guardianship / estate mediation
- Family business mediation
- Conflict resolution skills training
Day, evening, and weekend appointments available.
Norwood, MA 02062
Natick, MA 01760
Degrees and Experience
- M.S.W. Boston College
- M.B.A. Boston College
- B.A. magna cum laude Brown University
- Co-Founder of Agreement Resources, LLC.
- Co-Founder of Elder Decisions® (see www.ElderDecisions.com, a division of Agreement Resources, LLC), providing Adult Family Conflict Resolution and training.
- Mediator and trainer regarding divorce, eldercare, parent/child, and workplace issues.
- Co-author with Rikk Larsen of "Elder Mediation: Optimizing Major Family Transitions," Marquette Elder's Advisor Law Journal, Volume 7, Number 2, Spring 2006.
- Co-author with Arline Kardasis, Rikk Larsen, and Blair Trippe of "Mom Always Liked You Best: A Guide to Resolving Family Feuds, Inheritance Battles & Eldercare Crises"
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation (Recently served on the Board of Directors)
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators (Founding member)
- Association for Conflict Resolution (International, and New England Chapter)
- Served on two Working Groups of the Trial Court's Standing Committee on Dispute Resolution
Offices in Norwood, Natick, and Marlborough; will travel to client location.
Agreement Resources, LLC and Elder Decisions® are approved to receive referrals from the Bristol, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, and Suffolk Divisions of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court Department.