I am a mediator/attorney located in Arlington MA concentrating in family and elderly mediation, including mediation of pre-nuptial, post-marital and separation agreements; review and/or drafting of mediated agreements; divorce settlement counsel; and provision of unbundled legal services. My unbundled legal services (also known as Limited Assistance Representation) include coaching self-represented individuals in all aspects of obtaining a divorce.
Arlington, MA 02476
Degrees and Experience
- Law Degree from Northeastern University Law School
- Attorney in the public sector/public interest law for 27 years
- Mediator since 1992
- Basic mediation training at the Cambridge Dispute Settlement Center (CDSC)
- Participant in Harvard Law School Program of Instruction for Lawyers: Negotiations
- Divorce mediation training through CDSC
- Divorce mediation training with John Fiske and Dianne Neumann
- Elder mediation training with Elder Decisions
- Mediator for Middlesex Multi-Door Courthouse
- Mediator for CDSC 2008 - present
- Sole Practitioner practicing law and mediation since 2010
- Qualified by the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination to conduct MCAD
remedial trainings, internal investigations of discrimination complaints and to assist employers
with the accommodation process.
Massachusetts Bar Association
Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
Southern Poverty Law Conference
My office is in an accessible building at 22 Mill Street, Suite 305, Arlington MA, which is on public transportation routes. There is on-street parking as well as a parking lot adjacent to the building. ($2/hr.) I have evening hours available during the work week and some availability on Saturdays.
I offer a free initial consultation and a number of options for fees including hourly or flat-rate fees based on the nature of your case.