Finding Solutions and Resolving Conflicts for over 30 Years
Mediation services are available in the following areas:
- Divorce and Separation Issues, Parenting Matters, Custody and Guardianship Concerns, Family and Interpersonal Conflicts, Neighbor Disputes, Prenuptials and Post-nuptial Agreements.
- Mediation to Stay Married (Marital Mediation and Couples Mediation)
- Mediation of Prenuptial Agreements
- Family and Family Business Concerns (including Family Partnerships)
- Estate, Guardianship and Elder Care Matters
- Real Estate and Zoning Matters
- Neighborhood Deputes
- Business to Business Matters
- Employment and Workplace Conflicts
- Commercial Disputes
- Personal Injury and Tort Claims
Aditionally I am a practicioner of Collaborative Law and have litigated civil matters since 1987.
West Newton, MA 02465
Newton, MA 02465
Degrees and Experience
J.D. 1987 mediating matters for clients since 1988
Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation (MCFM)
Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council (MCLC)
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR)
Association of Family an Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
American Bar Association (ABA)
Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA)
Women Lawyers Network (WLN)
In person as well as zoom meetings are available. If you would like to learn more about how your matter can benefit from mediation you can contact Nora Daniels directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.noradaniels.com or call us at (781) 444-8888
Additional accommodations for meetings can be arranged, including when appropriate, meetings at a client's office or residence, evening and early morning appointments as well as meetings on weekends.
Please contact this office for our fee schedule and to schedule a confidential appointment.
For more information on other practice areas please see: