As a service to our members and the general public, the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation is sharing the following announcement. MCFM is not responsible for the content of this announcement and is not a sponsor of the program or programs described in this announcement.
MCLC Collaborative Law Intro Interdisciplinary Training (Online)
March 15 - 17, 2023
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Who Should Attend:
This training is designed for family and business law attorneys, psychologists, social workers and other mental health professionals, coaches, and mediators, financial professionals, child development and co-parenting specialists, graduate students entering the professions of law, finance and mental health and anyone assisting family clients in conflict.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the fundamentals of the Collaborative Law model and how to apply it to Family Law cases.
- Develop results-oriented techniques to help clients reach successful resolutions to disputes.
- Identify and implement strategies to navigate challenging cases and to achieve success with high-conflict clients.
- Train with experienced professionals who are passionate about the team approach.
- Learn best practices for both in-person and virtual collaborative work.
- Fulfill the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) standards for a Collaborative Law Intro Training.
- Registration includes one year of introductory membership in Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council upon completion of the training.
- CEUs for Social Workers pending.
Early Bird 2023 Introductory Training Rates:
Professional Rate through March 1 ($850 after March 1) $750.00
Member Retake Rate $450.00
Student Rate $395.00
Registration includes 1 year of intro membership in MCLC upon completion of training.
Scholarship assistance is available: Visit this link