As a service to our members and the general public, the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation is sharing the following announcement. MCFM is not responsible for the content of this announcement and is not a sponsor of the program or programs described in this announcement.
**** Training Announcement from Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council ***
MCLC Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law Training
September 29 and 30 and October 1, 2021
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. each day
Early Bird Registration Extended to September 10!
$750 Early Bird Rate through September 10; includes one-year MCLC membership. $850 beginning September 11. $399 for retakes and students.
This Training is Designed for:
- Family and business law attorneys
- Psychologists and social workers
- Other mental health professionals
- Coaches and mediators
- Financial professionals
- Child development and co-parenting specialists and anyone assisting business or family clients in conflict
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the fundamentals of the Collaborative Law model and how to apply it to both Family & Business Law cases.
- Develop results-oriented techniques to help clients reach successful resolutions to disputes.
- Identify and implement strategies to navigate challenging cases and to achieve success with high-conflict clients.
- Train with experienced professionals who are passionate about the team approach.
- Learn best practices and strategies in working virtually with clients.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits.
This Training meets IACP Training Standards.