As a service to our members and the general public, the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation is sharing the following announcement. MCFM is not responsible for the content of this announcement and is not a sponsor of the program or programs described in this announcement.
*** Training Announcement from the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council ***
Join us virtually from March 3rd - 5th from 10am to 4pm (EST)
Save time, money, and your commute in this virtual IACP approved basic training in collaborative law.
Newly added: Interactive sessions and best practices on how to work virtually with clients.
- Learn the fundamentals of the Collaborative Law model and how to apply it to both Family & Business Law cases.
- Develop results-oriented techniques to help clients reach successful resolutions to disputes.
- Identify and implement strategies to navigate challenging cases and to achieve success with high-conflict clients.
- Train with experienced professionals who are passionate about the team approach.
- Learn best practices for both in-person and virtual collaborative work.
- Fulfill the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) standards for a Collaborative Law Intro Training.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits.
Who Should Attend: This training is designed for family and business law attorneys, psychologists, social workers and other mental health professionals, coaches, and mediators, financial professionals, child development and co-parenting specialists, and anyone assisting business or family clients in conflict.
Early registration through February 15: $750 ($850 after February 15)
Student Rate: $399
Member Retake Rate: $399